Taken by a friend that has her own photography business
Photo shoot I did with my sister. She’s the one in the photo. I’m trying to start a photography business to earn money for college.
Fall photo shoot with one of my best friends. One of my favorites from the day.
If this gets a million notes I will come out to my family.
I am straight And for gay rights.
/sigh what about pansexuals
or asexuals for that matter
we always get left out :c
- the bottom stripe is supposed to be purple not pink
- is this supposed to be the gay pride flag
- “you a bisexual”
- there’s really not a need to differentiate between gay and lesbian in this context
- “reblog if you are for gay rights” is really not necessary because this is fucking tumblr
- every fucking word is capitalized
- im pretty sure saying “a transsexual” is offensive to many people
- regarding the first comment, why would this reach a million notes, and why would that change the way you feel about coming out to your parents
- why is the bottom line of text white
- enjoy your fucking notes, op
Ok, to the last comment, what the actual hell? Yeah, this little picture has some mistakes, but are you seriously going to go so far as to make someone that already feels unsure even more insecure. So he/she would like to see some support, so what? Is that really so un-fucking-believable? It’s a hard thing to come out to your parents, and if they want to see that they’re not alone out there to go through with it, then I’ll reblog this whenever I see it. And you know what? Yeah, tumblr is usually a supportive place, but i’ve seen people take shit for all kinds of different reasons, including their sexuality. Even places like tumblr have their hate, as you just showed. Its really sad when someone can’t even ask for a little bit of help without getting knit-picked into a corner. Anybody that needs it has my support, and I mean anyone.
This man was born with glass bones and paper skin.
Every morning he breaks his legs, and every afternoon he breaks his arms.
At night, he lies awake in agony until his heart attacks put him to sleep.